Monday, April 5, 2010

Ok, so I worked with the sketch up for a long time and could not really get a cell to work, turns out its more for architecture kind of stuff... but do not worry! I found an alternative that was also fun!
So instead of sketch up I worked with Qualtrics surveys to create a quiz about a scientific topic. This is the assignment that the students would recieve, its in a google doc form.

Online Quiz Creation




and then here is the students example of the quiz, click on this link to get to the quiz and take it!



2 comments:

  1. I also tried out Google Sketch-Up. I found it to be really interesting, but way difficult to use. It definitely seems more suited to architecture type stuff. Having the students create quizzes seems like a good way to get them to thing about the big ideas of whatever you're teaching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, google sketch-up was super hard... I gave up right away. I liked the survey quiz thing, plus I think it's a good idea b/c people say that forming test questions helps you understand the material better. Also, I took your quiz and only missed one question- because I spelled Neil Armstrong instead of Niel Armstrong... I want a re-grade!

    ReplyDelete